Tuesday, November 17, 2009

McDonald Family

Yet another great session in the Quarter--I'm having lots of fun there! So the McDonalds were scheduled for pictures the same day we were supposedly going to get some hurricane named Ida moving in... So the night before the session, the forecast basically said there was 99.9% chance of rain for the morning, so things weren't looking good. But wouldn't ya know, we woke up and there wasn't a drop of rain to be seen and we got the session in without a hitch! The family photo gods were smiling on us that day, I suppose! And what a great time we had, I love these guys. Parker was one of my first newborns I photographed last December and I just loved getting him in front of my lens again...along with the rest of his crew. What a good looking bunch!










2 comments:

Jason and Rebekah Fife said...

I love love love these pictures Becky! Great job!

lori brady said...

So beautiful!!