Friday, November 20, 2009

McCready Family

So, many of my recent posts have contained photos of children who I photographed as newborns. But this, my friends, was THE first newborn I ever got the pleasure of photographing. He stole my heart then and things haven't changed much. And just like all the other babies, he has grown up at record speed! Wow, they grow fast! But I had a great time with Jacob AND the rest of his family last weekend. :) He now has some seriously killer blue eyes and Lizzy has a dimpled smile that can turn the gray sky blue. What a great looking family!











And we'll call this one "the one that got away"... There are far more interesting things to do when you're a little boy than have your picture taken!

1 comment:

mccready's said...

Excellent job as always. Thanks again, Becky!