Monday, November 18, 2013

McCready Family

Ah, one of my favorite friends and her beautiful family!  I have a special place in my heart for these guys.  Katy was one of my very first friends when I moved to New Orleans over seven years ago.  I feel like we share a special bond since we both moved here the same summer, not knowing a soul--not even a year after Hurricane Katrina, too!  A highlight of these last seven years for me has been knowing Katy and seeing her family grow.  Look how beautiful they are!  They are about done with their stay here in Nola and I am happy for them, sad for me, of course.  Wherever they go next will be lucky to get them, that is for sure!

1 comment:

America said...

That is one gooooooood looking family! (But then, I'm biased as I'm the sister/aunt) Great pictures- you capture their beauty well.