Monday, August 13, 2012

Gracie, Rhett, & Gus


 A definite highlight for me and for my kids for an Idaho trip is spending lots of time with these three cuties!  And to get to take their pictures is just icing on the cake for me.  :)  I may be a little biased, but I do believe I have some of the cutest nieces and nephews around.  I sure love these guys!  And we had quite an adventurous time taking pictures this year...and ended up with three yellow jacket stings among the group.  It was a sad way to end, but thankfully we got some good shots before it all went down!  I'm just not sure Gus will ever have his picture taken again!
 And you wouldn't believe just how sad this boy was seriously seconds after I snapped this picture.  There was one awfully mean yellow jacket that had his eye on him.  It was so sad!  So Gus's picture taking was done a little early.  :(  But thankfully we got some of this cute smile before the incident!

2 comments:

Whitney & Charlie said...

Wow, they look so grown up in these pictures!

Doug, Marilee & Co. said...

I cannot believe how good these turned out! You got a lot more good ones of Gus before the sting than I thought! Seeing these makes me miss you so much! Thanks SO much for the great pictures and memories!