Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Benson & Henry

I'm not sure if these boys could get any cuter. Seriously, folks...cuteness from head to toe. Our initial attempts to take pictures were thwarted by sickness and bad weather, and the third time was the charm and I'm so glad! I loved meeting up with these cute boys!



And now, I am going to be totally honest with you...as excited as I was to see Benson, I think it's safe to say he didn't share the same feelings. :) Taking pictures was definitely NOT on his agenda for the day! And we begged, pleaded, and bribed, but nope, nada, nothing...the picture above sums it up nicely! :) Then in one miraculous instance, there was a complete turn around and we had smiles and happiness, and there was a huge sigh of relief from me and his mom! Whew! I should've known he'd pull through! :)

No comments: