Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Eliza & Lucy

I felt so lucky to get to play with these little darlings one last time before they moved. We thought Eliza's newborn photos in December would be our last, but luckily we were able to squeeze in just one more! Now that Eliza is 6 months old, it was time to capture her cuteness once again. I don't think I have ever photographed such a smiley, happy baby! She was picture perfect. And we got Lucy in a few shots too--they are beautiful sisters! I will so miss seeing these two through my lens. I wish you and your family all the happiness in your new adventure!









1 comment:

party of four said...

SO SO SO cute! Becky, great job! Katrina...also great job (making cute kids that is). I really love the one where the girls are laying down looking at each other. Holy cow. So dang sweet.

-Kayla