Sunday, June 20, 2010

Maeve

I had the pleasure of meeting up with little Miss Maeve last weekend and I still can't get over what a little sweetheart she is! It was so fun to see how much she's changed and grown since I first met her in January. She is at such a fun age for taking photos--sitting up great, but not running away from me yet. :) It was fabulous! And she did not disappoint in the smile department...seriously! She kept them coming the entire time, despite the hot and steamy weather. I knew it was going to be a great session when this photo below was the FIRST one I snapped for the day. Could you ask for more?!







As I was proofing pictures, I couldn't help but throw in this little outtake below...she had just gotten a Cheerio and was concentrating really hard on eating it and this is the picture I got. I love that little face!
And it was followed immediately by this shot...what a little darling she is!
Thanks, Maeve & co. for braving the heat. I had a great time!

No comments: