Sunday, July 26, 2009

Esplin Family

More fun from Idaho...I got to spend an evening with the Esplin family. Since they had all of their children and grandchildren in town, they felt that some family pictures were in order and I was lucky enough to be in town at the same time. Fun, huh?! I've known this family for a long time and think the world of them all and felt privileged to photograph them.








And I couldn't help but throw a couple of these in for fun...these two little ones wanted nothing to do with having their picture taken. I imagine these will put a smile on everyone's faces since by this time, a few others may have felt the same way? If you can't beat 'em, join 'em, right?!

2 comments:

marlene said...

Were looking at these via autria. makes us miss our kids and appreciate our vacation. thanks, becky. will alert the masses.

marlene said...

austria.